We get that life happens and schedule changes are sometimes unavoidable. Our policy ensures that cancellations are handled in a consistent manner that gives our clients and cleaners some predictability.
- Please provide at least 72 hours notice if you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment
- If possible, please reschedule your appointment versus cancelling it altogether
- If rescheduling is not possible and you’ve given us 72 hours notice, we will credit your account for services not provided
- Please note that if rescheduling is not possible and you haven’t given us 72 hours notice, we will charge you for that appointment
- The maximum amount of credits for canceled appointments is three annually
- Cancelled requests beyond three will not result in a credit on your monthly statement
- While we understand that you may not always be able to provide 72 hours’ notice, please know that we will first try to find a way to reschedule with you
To cancel or reschedule, please contact us.
We will respond as soon as possible
Request a Free Quote