Something to keep in mind…
- Please be advised that we neither wash nor clean painted walls.
- Also our end of tenancy cleaning service doesn’t include cleaning the property’s exterior like gardens and garages.
- Balconies are always extra.
- End of tenancy cleaning requires your property to be completely empty before our crew moves in to clean it. The reason being it can prevent the professional cleaning.
- In case it is impossible your Flat/House to be emptied please ensure that you store your possessions together in room/corner.
- The refrigerator will have to be defrosted before we arrive.
- Our price might change but we will give one month notice.
- Minimun 2 hours with 2 cleaners is required.
Frequently Ask Questions
How it Works?
- Call us or fill in the online request form
- We come to your place to learn your needs
- A quote will be provided
- An appointment will be booked if the quote is accepted
- We will be on site ontime with tools
- Tasks completed and satisfaction is guaranteed
- Payment is made via e-transfer and receipt will be provided
- Our cleaning products
- All the necessary equipment including a vacuum, mop and bucket
Are you Insured?
We are a fully bonded cleaning service. We carry insurance for our employees and for the work that we do in your home. We also guarantee customer satisfaction. Was something not cleaned the way that you expected? Let us know, and we will do our best to put things right.
What about Pets?
Pets are a part of the family, and so we clean up after them as well! During service we recommend that you do keep your pet somewhere they will be comfortable — not all of our furry friends like the sound of vacuums or unfamiliar people in their space. Let us know how you’d like to handle your pet ahead of time to keep them safe and happy.
Prepare for Your Clean
The time has finally come! Your cleaner is coming tomorrow.
- Please let us know if there are any areas you don’t want your cleaner to touch, and we’ll hold our dusters back.
- Please tidy up dirty dishes. Don’t sweat a coffee mug in the sink, but remember—as a general policy, we don’t wash dishes.
- If you need extra help beyond the Standard Clean (like scrubbing out the fridge or a deep clean of your common room), contact us at least a week in advance. We may need to add an hour or two to your regular session, or call in an additional cleaner.
- Make sure your cleaner can access garbage, recycling and compost dumpsters. Please provide replacement can liners, too.
- Items that may be lying about.
Tidying and straightening up your home’s rooms before a house cleaner arrives can help ensure they spend the majority of their time cleaning, not organizing your house. Picking up these items also means they’re less likely to be misplaced during a cleaning.
- Pick up any important documents, bills and other papers.
To an unfamiliar eye, important documents such as insurance paperwork, bank statements or bills can be easily mistaken for trash. Protect your privacy and avoid the trouble of tracking down an important paper item by filing them, placing them in a secure spot or leaving a “do not disturb” note on them prior to a house cleaner’s arrival.
- Put away the pets.
This precaution depends on both your dog and cat’s comfort level with strangers in the house, as well as your house cleaner’s preferences. If your pets don’t handle unfamiliar people well, it may be a good idea to secure them in a crate or locked room prior to the house cleaner’s arrival.
- Identify and repair any broken items around the home.
Giving your home a quick inspection for any broken or damaged items can help spare you the embarrassment of accidentally blaming your house cleaner for damage he or she didn’t do.
- Identify problem areas that need special cleaning attention.
Housecleaning services can’t read minds. If you have an area that you’d like the cleaner to devote extra attention to, make sure you communicate that to them prior to or upon their arrival.
- Make sure they can get in.
If you plan to be away during your home’s cleaning, or if you’re setting up service for the first time, make sure the cleaning company has or has access to an entry key, as well as any special instructions for turning off a home security system.
We will respond as soon as possible
Request a Free Quote